Heyhey.....


all written here are straight from my heart.....


Wednesday, December 22, 2010

cikgu cikgi....

think back??
do i look like a teacher?? nahh...
yup....i'll be a teacher next year!! 2011!!
this is for my practical...n its only the beginning of the whole journey of my future...
i'll depend a lot on my practical to get good gred and to graduate!!

i have been assigned to undergo my teaching practice at SMKA (L) AL-MASHOOR in Penang!
1st: its a boy school...
2nd: its an islamic school....
3rd: i have to wear tudung....

three biggest challenge....n i try to overcome the shocked i've experience since the moment i received the placement result...
however..things getting clearer towards each petals of new days...
well...it can't be that bad aite....
im getting to accept what fate has plan for me...n i thank allah for showing me the way....a path where i can change myself to be a better person..

im looking forward to wear tudung n slowly change my personality to be a great teacher...
this is the stamping stone...i put trust to myself that i'll be a strong and dedicated person to undergo any obstacles that may come...
thank you allah....
i will try to be the very best.....

~may the force be with me~

2 comments: