Heyhey.....


all written here are straight from my heart.....


Monday, May 10, 2010

i didn't mean to hurt u....


2 month ago...

all i hav is only ikmal...
he means a lot to me....
but somehow...something wrong somewhere...
i consider myself as a lucky girl to hav him..
some sort of feeling i can neva explained...
but sadly not near to be called as love....
dats y i've been keeping myself away...
owez not ready for commitment....
n juz wanna stay single...

till 1 day i've met this guy...
he changed my life....tottaly...

all i juz want ikmal to know is that...
thanx 4 being there 4 me...all the time...
im sure im not the right apple 4 u...
n im really sure there are the most precious apple 4 u out there...
seriously u r a nice guy...
n im nothing compare to it...

juz want u to be happy....
with or witout me....
hope to b ur frens 4eva....
i am really sorry.....





No comments:

Post a Comment